Traveling abroad for a vacation may seem expensive. However, the adventure and enjoyment that would be experienced on such voyage could be compared to none. China, an Asian country filled with historical relics and architectural views.
The exchange rate of the Chinese Yuan is as low as 30 Nigerian Naira. Hence, having a vacation in China can be said to be one of the cheapest among the Asian countries.
China has amazing ancient architectural structures (such as the great wall), one of the longest towers in the world, and museums (to mention but a few).
You need to see the Great Wall of China!
The Great wall is located in Northern China and was built by different dynasties around 2,300 years ago. It was built as a defense system to prevent invasion from other alien dynasties since the ‘conquer-and-rule’ was prevalent back then. This majestic wall was built with wisdom, dedication, great architectural design and amazing creativity.
Did you know? That The Great Wall is the building project with the longest duration and greatest cost in human lives, blood, sweat and tears, and has its place among “the New Seven Wonders of the World” and recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Due to its captivating and majestic structure, it has attracted the visit of many world leaders, celebrities and dignitaries like Former President Barrack Obama, Former Prime Minister David Cameron, and Players of the wealthy English Football Club- Manchester City.
What kind of visa do Nigerians need to visit China?
To visit China, a Nigerian needs a single entry visa. In order to obtain this tourist visa, one needs to provide the following basic documents:
- Passport: original passport with at least six months remaining validity including blank visa pages and a photocopy of the passport’s data page along with the photo page if different from the data page.
- Visa Application Form and Photo: A completed Visa Application Form with one recently-taken coloured passport photograph (bare-head, full face) against a light background attached
- Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity in China. The invitation letter should contain:
- Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
- Information on the planned visit (arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, etc.)
- Information on the inviting entity (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative).
Tired of the visa application process, kindly visit www.visapoint.travel for the easiest application process for a China Visa, you can easily access all the application process via your mobile phones.
Where to apply?
The Chinese consulate is located in Lagos and Abuja: The address is as follows:
Plot 161A Idejo St, Victoria Island23401, Lagos, Nigeria
PLOT 302-303 A.O.CENTRAL AREA, ABUJA, NIGERIA
NB: While we try to keep this information up to date, it may change at any time depending on the Chinese High Commission and we recommend that you always visit www.visapoint.travel for all visa consultation where you would always have up to date information.
For Visa assistance visit www.visapoint.travel